Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)

Need more information?

Your community Optometrist or Ophthalmologist can provide eye examinations and further information on AMD.  The Macular Disease Foundation Australia also has a great repository of resources specific to AMD.

Ready to continue?

Seems like you have filled this form earlier. Let’s pick up where you left off.

I need help